Please follow us on social media. Leaps and Bounds Day Nursery is now on all the major platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google My Business. And, of course, we’re regularly posting updates, news and information on our website, in particular in our blog area. We’ll keep you up to date on anything happening at the nursery, news and useful information about childcare, early years education and anything about Edgbaston and Birmingham that catches our eye. So, please do connect with us by following the nursery on your preferred social media platforms, particularly if you have a child at the nursery. Many thanks!
Here are our current social media profile details:
- • Find Leaps & Bounds on Facebook. We’re @LeapsAndBoundsDayNurseryBirmingham on Facebook.
- • Follow Leaps & Bounds on Twitter. We’re @LeapsNBoundsB16 on Twitter.
- • Check out our images and follow us on Instagram. We’re @LeapsAndBoundsDayNursery on Instagram.
- • Take a look at images from the nursery on Pinterest.
- • Leaps & Bounds is also on Google My Business (please leave us a review — see below).
- • You can also get directions to the nursery on Google Maps.
We’ll add more social media platforms in the near future, so please check back regularly for the latest information.
Please leave a review
As well as following us, please do ‘like’ our posts and profiles, and write a review if you’d like to support us even more. You can leave reviews on Google My Business and Facebook if you have an account on those platforms and are happy with our service*. Simply log into your profile, navigate to our profiles (links are shown in bold above), then look out for the review section and take it from there. Thanks you — we really appreciate it.
* If you have any concerns or think there is anything we could improve, please contact us at the nursery rather than on social media. This will give us a fair opportunity to take on board your feedback and to implement it. We’re always listening and are super-keen to be the best nursery possible. So, we’re always at the end of a phone (call 0121 246 4922 on weekdays) if you have any suggestions — or visit the nursery itself if you’d like to chat anything through with us. You can also contact us privately by email so we can address any issues with you, one-to-one, in private. We’ll arrange a mutually convenient time to discuss things with you in more detail. Children are incredibly precious, so we’re always here for you and your child if you need us.
At Leaps & Bounds Day Nursery, we will always have your child’s best interests at heart.
Learn more our nursery & pre-school in Edgbaston, Birmingham
Learn more about Leaps And Bounds Day Nursery and the various childcare services that it offers on our website. There’s a section all about us, another about our Forest School, a page all about our fantastic nursery school facilities, a photo gallery and a page all about our fees and funding options. However, that’s just a snapshot of the information available, so do take a look around (click any of the bold links to learn more).